Sunday, February 12, 2017
Robert Gumbiner Sculpture Garden & Balboa Events Center
Celebrate the public opening of Dreamland at MOLAA’s LA Retro Festival! Step back in time and enjoy the music, fashion, and art of Los Angeles, past and present! Free art workshops, live performances, gallery tours, and face painting. Vintage attire is strongly encouraged – come dressed in clothes from your favorite era! Crafts, food and drinks available for purchase.
Hollywood Forever Cemetery is proud to present the 17th annual Dia de los Muertos festival:
THE TREE OF LIFE – EL ÁRBOL DE LA VIDA
Saturday, October 29th, 2016: 12pm until 12am
The Ceremonial Altar Set-Up: Friday, October 28th, 2016 – 3pm onward
Featuring on the Main Stage:
- JULIETA VENEGAS
- ALEJANDRO Y MARIA LAURA
- MARIACHI FLOR DE TOLOACHE
More event details
General Admission: $20 per person – (please bring exact change)
Children 8 years and under free until 4pm
Seniors 65 and over free until 4pm
- Dia de Los Muertos attire strongly encouraged – Come dressed in your finest Calaca apparel
- Spend an eventful day relaxing and watching the evening stars appear as the cemetery comes to life with joyful celebrations
- Enjoy fine Mexican cuisine and a wide spectrum of Day of the Dead arts and crafts available for purchase
- Plan ahead where to park and please carpool
- Pre-Purchase your tickets to avoid lines day of the event
Hollywood Forever Cemetery
6000 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
COME CHECK OUT OUR BOOTH!!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW:
Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Casita del Pueblo presents the 11th Annual Dia de Los Muertos Art & Music Festival in Historic Uptown Whittier. Vendors will be present including food, artists, designers, and organizations. Take part in the Miss La Catrina Contest, Tribute Car Show, or the Alter Contest.
Come check out our booth and say “Hey!”